Happy Hump Day! It's almost time for the Thanksgiving holidays, and I can't WAIT for this break to begin. I'm sorry to be so brief at the moment, but I'm in a dire need to finish reading Siddhartha..How college of me..SO I'm leaving you with 7 things that I adore.
Seven things I adore:
1. Pink Room: Pink is my favorite color.
2. Twin Peaks Nails: My t.v. show addiction continues.
3. Ballet: I took a ballet class this past summer and I loved every minute of it, even the painful ones.
4.Chinatown: A great L.A. story that sucks you in, leaving you with a sweet and sour taste in your mouth.
5. To Kill a Mockingbird: A great read that I think about often.
6. Jack and Karen: love the way this couple looks together.
7. Perfect 60s beauty look.
Happy Thanksgiving, Ms. Pierson. I hope you and yours have a wonderful day.ReplyDelete
Your posting surprises me.
First, it surprises me because you chose the title you did, which has a secondary and risque meaning. That makes me believe, at least for today, there really is an L.A. woman inside you.
Second, it surprises me because you wrote that you "adore" Harper Lee's book, "To Kill a Mockingbird." "Mockingbird" is a great book, of course. But the pre-Civil-Rights-Movement South is a far-from-pretty South.
Perhaps your adoring the book is another sign that, in your personal war between Georgia Girl and L.A. Woman, your L.A. Woman has a chance of winning.