Happy Hump Day! It's almost time for the Thanksgiving holidays, and I can't WAIT for this break to begin. I'm sorry to be so brief at the moment, but I'm in a dire need to finish reading Siddhartha..How college of me..SO I'm leaving you with 7 things that I adore.
Seven things I adore:
1. Pink Room: Pink is my favorite color.
2. Twin Peaks Nails: My t.v. show addiction continues.
3. Ballet: I took a ballet class this past summer and I loved every minute of it, even the painful ones.
4.Chinatown: A great L.A. story that sucks you in, leaving you with a sweet and sour taste in your mouth.
5. To Kill a Mockingbird: A great read that I think about often.
6. Jack and Karen: love the way this couple looks together.
7. Perfect 60s beauty look.
Great way to start this week off. Remember Robyn from the late 90's? She's been back for awhile but I love how simply awesome this video is. There isn't really much going on except her dancing and light changes. Even though there isn't any flash it's electrifying.